Providing support and knowledge sharing to charities in the south east
For details of our next meeting please click here
The South East Charity Forum was launched in January 2010. It is facilitated by two professional services firms in the region with considerable experience in the charity sector, asb law LLP solicitors and Kingston Smith LLP accountants, along with D’Arcy Myers, chief executive of The Rainbow Centre.
The forum pools resources to facilitate a discussion forum for CEOs in the region to assist each other and to share knowledge, experience and best practice with a view to developing stronger leadership and management in both the region and the sector.
The forum’s principles are:
- Membership is by invitation only to Chief Executives
- Your charity’s turnover should be in the region of £500,000 or more
- Meetings will take place three times a year
- Meetings will be chaired by members and focus on issues facing the charity and not for profit sector
- Chatham House rule applies – all discussions are off the record and confidential
Please contact us on 01293 603600 or by email at email@example.com